|This community is for fans of "Castle" to post any poetry that has been inspired by the show.
|1) All ratings and pairings welcome. Please label appropriate warnings for your work. If you do not like pairings or certain kinks, do not read a piece.
2) All poetic forms accepted. If it is helpful for the reader's cognition, feel free to specify the form in which you are writing.
3) Be sure to include an appropriate header. Feel free to use the one posted below. You may omit or add to it as needed.
4) If your poem is a work in progress and you are looking for constructive feedback, please specify. If you are not looking to revise, it is helpful, but not necessary, to specify that as well.
5) Be civil. If someone is not looking to workshop a poem, be respectful of their wishes. If you have asked for criticism of your work and do not agree with what a reader has said, be polite with your disagreements.
6) Try to use an LJ cut for poems that are longer than fifteen lines: <lj-cut>
7) Please tag your work to the best of your abilities. If you are a first-time author and need to request an author's tag, you may do so here. In the mean time, you can use the "author tag request" on your posts, and a moderator will update it for you.
8) Entries are public by default. You are welcome to leave your work public or lock it for members only.
If it's helpful, feel free to copy/paste this code for your posts.
If you'd like to affiliate with castlepoetry, please post here!
|This community, its members, and the authors are in no way affiliated with ABC, Castle, or the actors. The poetry posted here is fiction, and no money is made off of them.